<3 please help me with my sato withdraw XD

Rashawn Lee

I am in need for a sato because I just adore the little thing and I need it for my RA, but honestly "so far" no has been able to help me i really can't do it on my own so i was wondering if anyone has a spare one or would like to trade? possible meet up in a lobby or something? that would be great!

Ps. I need it to be a pow mag anyways thanks in advance! :D:onion-head74:

I told you this earlier and you don't listen. this is not how you go about getting things. begging does not get you anywhere here but ignored. players pity beggars. if you really want that sato you are either going to fork up pds or do it on your own. nobody is going to give u free full mag especially a mag as valuable as that. if you really want that mag and you have no bargaining chips(i.e. pds or something of equal value) there is a feeding chart that tells you exactly how to obtain what you want. try to learn about the game and also about the community. by the way being rude and telling others to leave because they don't nor want to give you what you want, especially when said player is giving your butt helpful advice, is the quickest way to being banned. thank you and have a wonderful pso experience

I told you this earlier and you don't listen. this is not how you go about getting things. begging does not get you anywhere here but ignored. players pity beggars. if you really want that sato you are either going to fork up pds or do it on your own. nobody is going to give u free full mag especially a mag as valuable as that. if you really want that mag and you have no bargaining chips(i.e. pds or something of equal value) there is a feeding chart that tells you exactly how to obtain what you want. try to learn about the game and also about the community. by the way being rude and telling others to leave because they don't nor want to give you what you want, especially when said player is giving your butt helpful advice, is the quickest way to being banned. thank you and have a wonderful pso experience

I said basically the same thing to him before....

Also, why is his guild card my character's name?...

• 2 weeks later...