B>DM!

Sabrina

LoL

Your offer isn't even there. You're probably pricing your items wrong because that needle isn't probably what you think it is. And if you paid a lot for it I feel sorry for you.

Let's discuss a deal over pm and see where we stand

its not a bad offer, assuming arrest is around 30-40 dts, glide ive seen for about 30+ hylian 15-20 but some people recently have have offered up to 35.

• Like 2

Most people do DW for dw swaps which sucks. But the needle tbh I put it at 25-30 being max seen some sell for 40 and have double the hit so I don't know what the price is on those anymore. If she or he whatever "it" is wants a list of people I know that have dms he/she can pm me and I'll send him a list of names. Hope there's no discouragement though because without an actual dw to swap if really hard to get one. Even now some people want to swap and they are having difficulties still which sucks

• Like 1

Most people do DW for dw swaps which sucks. But the needle tbh I put it at 25-30 being max seen some sell for 40 and have double the hit so I don't know what the price is on those anymore. If she or he whatever "it" is wants a list of people I know that have dms he/she can pm me and I'll send him a list of names. Hope there's no discouragement though because without an actual dw to swap if really hard to get one. Even now some people want to swap and they are having difficulties still which sucks

Since you're only here to troll, why don't you get your smart ass out of this topic like she asked you.

• Like 1

lol magictrick are your feelings hurt? is sabrina related to you or something?

lol how is that your business? And besides, this guy posts in all dark weapon topics judging offers and throwing around unwanted advice.

• Like 1

He's not trolling. He brought up valid points, I just think it's unfair to say that the offer doesn't have an equal value. People atm mainly do dw swaps, however that doesn't mean no one is willing to trade. I would suggest unsealing the limiter and selling the adept and ftd for pds. You might even oversell the hylian for a fair bit ofdts

Edited by SelahIsASpot

He's not trolling. He brought up valid points, I just think it's unfair to say that the offer doesn't have an equal value. People atm mainly do dw swaps, however that doesn't mean no one is willing to trade. I would suggest unsealing the limiter and selling the adept and dts for pds. You might even oversell the hylian for a fair bit ofdts

Oh c'mon, he says a charge arms is equivalent to a DM. And when asked to leave he then begins to bash the offer. It's Sabrina's right to offer whatever she likes to offer.