~ B > Centurion/Battle ~ + special advertisement [Limited stock !]

Misombre

I offer 49 dts + 27 pds + Lindcray 0/30/0/30 (and 5 christmas presents, but that's only extra at this point).

That's all I got, so I will not raise this offer.

Pm me or feel free to post here.

Display Advertisement ? (+18)

• Every time you don't help out a hunewearl (like by selling her a centurion/battle), God create a kitten.
  • Each kitten in this world will become a full grown-up cat in very little time, and then hunt down every things smaller and slower than him.
  • Cats are killers, slayers, slaughterers, crazy nameless madpets ! Lizards, mice and every single critters can tell you ; well actually no they can't... cats already killed them.

If because of kittens, the ecosystem will get even more imbalance, we cannot allow God (or whatever it is) to create kittens.

Say no to Kittens !

Thank you for helping our hunewearls. Our company make sure that every single of your donation goes to hunewearls first (then to their masters).

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

Did I forgot to mention that I don't have 110 dts ? Hum, seems like I didn't, sorry for that.

Well I don't have 110 dts, but thanks for your offer.

I heard centurion/battle was worth 45-50 dts. So I'll wait for a fair trade or I'll not trade at all.

@Christian Thanks for your support, I guess =)

This topic can be close.

Thanks to Hyosuke !

Edited by Misombre