challenge mode drops

rashan0121

Idk I've done a whole lot of stages and good gear is a pretty rare drop. Everyone I've played with that has done cmode elsewhere claims the drops are messed up here. I haven't done it elsewhere so I can't say for sure, I just know that even in long stages there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of weapon drops by the end, and almost never any good stuff.

weapons should drop WAY more then they do atm i mean they are not droping all the time but basically getting to the end of the stage without a single wep drop or basically like one or two is something really wrong i try 2c3 a stage i know quite well as the fact the HUs on time attack will spilt off quite a lot in that stage to get weps for boss cause he is dumb and when i did not see that happen i was like oh ok....and later i found out about the wep drops and thats why they did not spilt off to get weapons cause they will just not drop in the first place