T> Hundred Souls Set

Angeldust

If you're going to lowball me, please don't bother offering guys,

These are the same weapons that let hunewearls hit 4ks on their own S/D, the same ones that can bring a fomarl's ATP to 4000, don't tell me they aren't worth a darkweapon just cause you can't afford them

• Like 1

Well let's assume an Excalibur 0/50/0/45/0 is 5 dt worth (as you can't find 3 stats Lames).

You need 15*7 dt to max its stats then 10 more dt for the Soul Booster.

A total of 120 dts needed to make each of your 100 Souls.

So yes, I believe together, your 200 Souls are worth a DF or an STA.

But definitively not an entire DF set since PGF is really expensive at the moment.

• Like 3

Well let's assume an Excalibur 0/50/0/45/0 is 5 dt worth (as you can't find 3 stats Lames).

You need 15*7 dt to max its stats then 10 more dt for the Soul Booster.

A total of 120 dts needed to make each of your 100 Souls.

So yes, I believe together, your 200 Souls are worth a DF or an STA.

But definitively not an entire DF set since PGF is really expensive at the moment.

Thank you ^

and I expect people to offer more than like two barely sphered excaliburs. At this point I don't even have the energy to laugh at an offer like that. Just wasting my inbox space

also I'm not expecting anyone to throw up a DF set, thats just a small list of things I want. A general direction to aim for

Edited by Angeldust

yes i would value the set at DF/STA/PGF value but not a set

i reckon the value would be more if it was an excalibur

also excalibur can't compare to the 100 Souls in terms of damage at all. Even a maxed hucast does more damage with a Hard attack on 100 Souls than he does with a berserk attack on Excalibur with the same maxed stats. I know this because I tested it before I turned my second excalibur into a 100 Souls. GG

lol sorry for offending you xD I never though u would get displaced just because I did an offer on your topic.. specially because I saw the word "offer" right at the end of your first post and I though u were.. well that.. open to offers!! Anyways, gl with your trades!

Peace

Edited by MrHucast

lol sorry for offending you xD I never though u would get displaced just because I did an offer on your topic.. specially because I saw the word "offer" right at the end of your first post and I though u were.. well that.. open to offers!! Anyways, gl with your trades!

Peace

you're not the only person to offer low, I didn't name people on purpose