Materials for HUcast - which one?

Arzon

Hi guys, as i said in the other thread (the sato guide help) i'm kinda new and i just heard that the materials a character can use are limited.

Now, i've to say that i already used like 3 power material and 1 hp material (maybe 2 hp), what should i do now?

the mats u need change on what mag and what units u have and a whole bunch of other things but i would say keep track of how many mats u have used and then look at guides for a idea or look at what the HUcast MAX stats are :3

the mats u need change on what mag and what units u have and a whole bunch of other things but i would say keep track of how many mats u have used and then look at guides for a idea or look at what the HUcast MAX stats are :3

You know, i'm doing that sato with 45 dex and 50 power, i think that i'll go for a 5/145/50/0 OR with a 5/115/80/0, i'm still not sure.

i would say the 5/145/50/0 is your best bet as u could re sell it if u dont want it later down the line but i would say go for the 5/150/45/0 as how DEX works (ik this is something of a debate) but from what i seen of leveling my mags u get 1 ATA on odd numbers so having 50 dex would be a waste of a level...but dont take my word on it cause like i said this is something of a debate :3

i would say the 5/145/50/0 is your best bet as u could re sell it if u dont want it later down the line but i would say go for the 5/150/45/0 as how DEX works (ik this is something of a debate) but from what i seen of leveling my mags u get 1 ATA on odd numbers so having 50 dex would be a waste of a level...but dont take my word on it cause like i said this is something of a debate :3

I'll go for 150/45 then xD, it's my first char so i don't want to be greedy, im pretty sure i'll ruin something eventually lol, even for materials, following those guides i should have a mag with 15 dex, i'm totally screwed now xD.

Hp/tp materials are on a different limit, 125 each. Pow/mind/def/evade/lck are all on the same counter 150 total for casts and newmans, 250 for humans. For your other materials, should probably use 115 power and 35 luck materials (enough luck to max lck with red ring, rest into power).

The other option for your materials would be for a v101 + adept plan, which would not allow you to use centurion/battle or blue odoshi violet nimaidou effectively, that would be a 127 power 23 luck materials, with a mag of 5/150/45/0 or 5/153/42/0. With a 45dex sato, you will be -14 atp from max, max ata (not including v101s ata), and max lck w/ rr. I do not recommend this plan over the other cent/arms one. You can always raise a new mag, but changing mats is more difficult as it requires donation tickets to reset materials, and doing this plan would limit you (would have to drop an extra 15 to all stats including atp and luck to use cent/battle or bovn).

Hp/tp materials are on a different limit, 125 each. Pow/mind/def/evade/lck are all on the same counter 150 total for casts and newmans, 250 for humans. For your other materials, should probably use 115 power and 35 luck materials (enough luck to max lck with red ring, rest into power).

The other option for your materials would be for a v101 + adept plan, which would not allow you to use centurion/battle or blue odoshi violet nimaidou effectively, that would be a 127 power 23 luck materials, with a mag of 5/150/45/0 or 5/153/42/0. With a 45dex sato, you will be -14 atp from max, max ata (not including v101s ata), and max lck w/ rr. I do not recommend this plan over the other cent/arms one. You can always raise a new mag, but changing mats is more difficult as it requires donation tickets to reset materials, and doing this plan would limit you (would have to drop an extra 15 to all stats including atp and luck to use cent/battle or bovn).

Which mag should i do for the first plan? Do you have a guide maybe?