Is my Lame bug or not?

dragon

Did you kill ten thousand enemies?

im not sure , /killcount dont work, but my lame keep changing to excalibur then back to lame,when i unseal it,it says not enough monster to unseal.but when it is lame,when i try to equip lame to kill monster it says use,i use then it says not enough monster to unseal,but it is a excalibur. so is it a bugg?

im not sure , /killcount dont work, but my lame keep changing to excalibur then back to lame,when i unseal it,it says not enough monster to unseal.but when it is lame,when i try to equip lame to kill monster it says use,i use then it says not enough monster to unseal,but it is a excalibur. so is it a bugg?

ok dragon listen your lame is bug my limiter was doing the same thing even after i got 20000 but after i killd like a thousand more enemies, it turned to adept and stayed that way. i am pretty sure you need more kills. in this situation u jus need to forget about /killcount. forget it. Whenever you have the excal equip go enjoy it, but when you have the lame equipped, DON'T unequip it when the lame is equip just go do normal realms of war and kill enemies. i am almost positive you dont have 10000 kills on it

• Like 1

ok dragon listen your lame is bug my limiter was doing the same thing even after i got 20000 but after i killd like a thousand more enemies, it turned to adept and stayed that way. i am pretty sure you need more kills. in this situation u jus need to forget about /killcount. forget it. Whenever you have the excal equip go enjoy it, but when you have the lame equipped, DON'T unequip it when the lame is equip just go do normal realms of war and kill enemies. i am almost positive you dont have 10000 kills on it

But, lame is weak... and normal i can try that, but i dont like using the same weapon lol,ill try not to unequip.

But, lame is weak... and normal i can try that, but i dont like using the same weapon lol,ill try not to unequip.

ur weapon keep changing so sooner or later u gotta deal with it do it asap you will feel better wen u have excal for good

BESIDES u should be able to 1 hit anything on normal except bosses lawl