Menu infinitly scrolling with ps4 controller using ds4windows

gabario

Consider yourself lucky. I couldn't even get PSO to recognize my PS4 controller when I tried. Other games worked, but not PSO.

Maybe try resetting your controller profile.

You have tried restarting your game right? I've had that happen once or twice even when using a 360 controller.

Consider yourself lucky. I couldn't even get PSO to recognize my PS4 controller when I tried. Other games worked, but not PSO.

Maybe try resetting your controller profile.

You have tried restarting your game right? I've had that happen once or twice even when using a 360 controller.

I restarted the game and profile multiple times still happening.

hmm this is weird. i use a ps4 controller to play pso and it works fine, better than the xbox 360 controller imo. before using your ps4 controller with ds4windows you need to have the microsoft xbox 360 controller driver installed. so if you didnt do that i would try it and see if that fixes your problem. if it doesnt then i would suggest uninstalling ds4windows and do a fresh reinstall making sure you follow the instructions exactly.. its pretty simple. hope this helps.

also, i use the default controls for ds4windows. dont use the "hide ds4windows option" because that doesnt work with pso.

Edited by makaveli
  • Like 1