Dr. Vell's Monster Lab

davell

1pd per wep 1 pc can get you more than 1 wep tho maybe i should edit that lol

n like i said if u got a couple hp,mind,pow mats datz fine as well

sweet got 2 pts

My offer is 5 pd's for you to do everything!

IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE!!! THE CHAOS BRINGER'S RIGHT ARM IS ALIVE!!!

Well while the rifle may not be alive itself, it's ready to blow some wings off the old dragon (as if we dont kill him enough already)

Humans, Newmans, n Probots of PSO welcome to my Monster Lab where I -Dr. Vell- can for a small feeconvert any enemy body parts you may have.

Whether your to lazy to do all those pesky quest, dont know to convert, or just wanna help a brotha with his hustle

:onion-head80: im your guy!

Prices are at an all time low. It's only 1 pd. yah i said it 1 pd! that's it. The price is never going up and obviously can't go down. i also accept pcs n ill even accept hp,pow, or mind mats.photon crystals get you 2 weapons made.

Process is simple, gimme your body parts (yah really i want your body parts) i go holla at my man montague he do his thang and before you know it you got a huge Gi Gues an*s that shoot out epic poopballs of destruction. montague owe me a few solid favors for saving his runaway robot Ult.

So just leave yah boy a postand the rest will be history. P.S. maybe i over did it on the advertising :onion-head42: ....

What u never told me about this, until you posted it up.

i dont like this topic there is so much people that have do solo quest and ask nothing for change the body parts

there is people that unseal your stuff for nothing and there is people that feed mags and give the mags to people that need it like me

i do feed sometime mags for evrey one when i do it it is 29 mags all the same stats

sato in diffrent collers and stats 5 def 45 dex 50 power i never ask something for it

sorry for saying that n.n

i dont like this topic there is so much people that have do solo quest and ask nothing for change the body parts

there is people that unseal your stuff for nothing and there is people that feed mags and give the mags to people that need it like me

i do feed sometime mags for evrey one when i do it it is 29 mags all the same stats

sato in diffrent collers and stats 5 def 45 dex 50 power i never ask something for it

sorry for saying that n.n

so much people is not everyone oh and if that's the case, how could i get a mag from you?