Any one from UK to time hunts?

Vxc12

Hi there : ) I'm in England and I'm on most nights between 21:00 and 00:00 , I'm mainly doing solo pod runs at the minute but could do some ttfs for nakas cards if your up for It : )

hey man yeah up for that. at the moment am doing solo runs on what i can but lack of gear is my downfall.

but happy just to level up at 162 just now so not that bad..

in game name is ZED will drop you a pm tonight when on! as that my normal times as well. Although i got COD, Starcraft and Battlefront to try fit in :(

Hey!

Im from UK too, tend to play 19:00-12:00 Tuesday, Thursday and random times at weekend. Relatively new to ultima so don't have great gear but my ranger is now 190 and i'm in the process of leveling a force (75) / hunter (100). Wouldn't mind hunting for stuff if you want a third.

lol hi there Tro : ) if you can play a bit later then you can catch me as I can only play at night when I eventually get my free time : / and it looks like Vxc12 is pretty active at the minute aswell and I know there are other players here from GB aswell so hopefully see ya round : )

Yo, I'm also from UK :D I've been on a bit of a break recently, but trying to get back into the swing of things. I usually play at night and I'm always up for a hunt/game/whatever, so if you see me around feel free to talk to me :D