Hello guise

Starlord

Hello starlord here, I am a bit of an outlaw. I linger the lobbies of ultima looking for players who are up to the challenge. What challenge might you be asking? Well simple my dear gents (and ladies) since I've heard the ultimately rare and non mythical females that play in this server. The challenge to put down greed, and fight the power.

About myself, I am a janitor at a high end university (not saying the name) but let's just say it rhymes with ox and also with Tom ford. Sometimes I stumble into a classroom and see an equation half done and just put it upon myself to solve it. I like long walk in the park and slow walks on the beach. I am a fighter not a lover, I like it when old people fight, ( don't ask why) . Sometimes I start to think what would life be if there was no concept of time, will it be chaotic? Will it be less stressful? Will it be too carefree? Baffles me. Momma always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Also momma always used to say alligators are always mad because they have all them teeth and no toothbrush. To keep things short and sweet I will end with This

GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH.

all in all this place took me in after schthack a disaster and I am glad to make this my temporary home until , well we all dread the day but we know there will be a time to move on.

Happy ultima day, happy hunger games and may the odds be forever in your favor :D

Starlord OUT.