Episode 1 Horror Mod (Ultimate) v0.9

Kamui

How to say with enough details that this is awesome ? Well, obviously, this is more that awesome so I better just shut my mouth for this one.

But now that I put this new skin pack, I am only gonna change it when you will make some updates ! I can't wait to see episode 2 like this, but since it take so much time to do, better not to dream too much ^^

The musics are also very immersive and I like it. Anyway, great work !

@Misombre

Originally, that was the plan. And I wouldn't say it won't happen, it's just a matter of time.

And thanks btw! Glad to see the positive resonance, it really motivates me to keep working on this mod!

: ) so im currently really enjoying this mod, and was just wondering how come the astarks In ep 4 were modded? I know from playing it for awhile ep1 mobs in ep2 carry there horror skins over and the skin still mods lower difficulty settings partially which is still fun : ) but are you working on an ep 4 mod? or did you just play with astarks skin? otherwise ty for giving an old game a thresh coat of paint : )

: ) so im currently really enjoying this mod, and was just wondering how come the astarks In ep 4 were modded? I know from playing it for awhile ep1 mobs in ep2 carry there horror skins over and the skin still mods lower difficulty settings partially which is still fun : ) but are you working on an ep 4 mod? or did you just play with astarks skin? otherwise ty for giving an old game a thresh coat of paint : )

Well, originally I was (and still am!) going to mod the whole game and Astark was the first on my list to see how this works out, probably due to alphabetical reasons.

It got a little chaotic though, it's a huge pile of files I have to mess with, so to keep some kind of order I only concentrated on EP1 afterwards.

Anyway, ultimately I have to admit I simply forgot to take Astark's skin out of the mod, but on the other hand you can think of it as some kind of teaser for EP4 if you want. ;p ^^

And yeah, some skins also apply in the lower difficulties, guess I probably should rework them next... though I actually want to do EP2 first cause it will be so much more exciting than importing textures from Ult to N-VH.

Oh well. xD

Edited by Kamui