B>Mind Mag

ultrajerky

Why do people always want 45 on DEX? The ATA would round down and you'd have 22 ATA. You're wasting 2 MST when you could have 5/0/44/151 and have the same amount of ATA.

Why do people always want 45 on DEX? The ATA would round down and you'd have 22 ATA. You're wasting 2 MST when you could have 5/0/44/151 and have the same amount of ATA.

i was trying to make a sato and i think it needed those numbers to become one. so thats where the 45 dex came in

For a non donation Sato you must have def+dex=mnd+pow at 100. If anything they should want 46 dex to get the proper rounding. However some chars have a hidden 0.5 dex at 100 so it's not a real waste.

On topic, I have a white Sato, 5/0/70/125 (easily maxes ata for Fomar). It's my main mag but I don't mind making a new one if you got a good offer Please see my tradelist if interested.

On a side note It's got Deer, Dolphin and Wizard. Didn't bother with twins since FOmar and all. If in a group I usually only donate and other people get twins faster.

Edited by KAION