Donation

Ok well you know how u say u donate over a dollar and get a item ticket well i donated $1.00 US Dollar and nothing happened am i suppose to get the item ticket right away need help or info on what is suppose to happen cause i dont want to get ROBBED

u have to send larva a msg *with the reciept number from paypal* and tell him what items u want then weneva he has time you meet him ingame n he give you items rememba weneva HE has time lol u may get em 2dae u may get em weneva he feel like gettin on

u have to send larva a msg *with the reciept number from paypal* and tell him what items u want then weneva he has time you meet him ingame n he give you items rememba weneva HE has time lol u may get em 2dae u may get em weneva he feel like gettin on

Ok davell that's kind of a UGLY post, is not when i can , is whenever both can. and about the donation. well i know is kind of confuse, we named the donations to items tickets but are not items ticket for momokas, we just named like that, each item has a price and each dollar is a ( item ticket)

here are the items with prices . http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum-6/announcement-5-item-list-donations/