ISO: Hylian Shield

Virec

Hello All,

ISO Hylian shield, I have done countless consecutive runs but unable to find one with the right ID's. I understand these things are rare but for starters I am offered some decent items and what not and I am willing to over pay for it if necessary.

Some of the items I have for sale are as follows:

Rupika

Cent Power

Heavenly Tech

God Units(Power, Mind, Luck , etc)

12-20 photon drops

photon crystals

tons of lvl 15 tech disks(I know right LOL)

I have many other things, not to mention I am currently in the market for leveling services( Power run TTF- ALL DIFFICULTIES).

The best method of contact is on the forums or to this post.

NOTE: I WILL OVER PAY BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SELL A ORGAN FOR THIS ITEM ON THE GAME> NO SARCASM PLEASE. BUSINESS ONLY.

Feel free to post what you are looking for to trade, Please Note if you want DTS for this item you need to let me know in advanced but I will not bargain DTS without a GM being involved and you must do all the work of tracking a GM down.

Edited by Virec

Just a note, none of this is really worth a Hylian I'm not attacking you I'm just helping you out so you don't feel puzzled when no one offers but I give you the best of luck. Also trading DTs doesn't need a GM to be directly involved you can just donate whatever amount the two of you agree on and then you add Soly to pm and the person you're giving them to and say "X DTs to this person" and then you could literally leave lol

• Like 1

I appreciate the advice and thank you , its like people are asking ridiculous for them so I am wondering what's a fair price ? If it's DTS then how muxh

I appreciate the advice and thank you , its like people are asking ridiculous for them so I am wondering what's a fair price ? If it's DTS then how muxh

Well 15 DTs is the base price but it is not unusual to see 20 DTs or 99-120 pds...

Edited by Colorado Wilson