Crash when banking

Diricos

I think this is a known issue, but I'd like to know what circumstances cause it so I can prevent it.

When it happens, it always seems to be when I'm quickly trying to deposit meseta into the common bank, most often at the end of a quest. I've heard that having 30/30 items in your inventory is related, but that alone doesn't seem to cause the game to crash.

This happens to me all the time and I was just reading about it. I can't seem to figure out how to even get to the Common Bank so I can't figure out how to prevent the crashing.

Can anyone tell me how to access (or not access) the Common Bank?

This happens to me all the time and I was just reading about it. I can't seem to figure out how to even get to the Common Bank so I can't figure out how to prevent the crashing.

Can anyone tell me how to access (or not access) the Common Bank?

Type /bank inside a room, then go to where the bank is normally.

Diricos, it seems that your first 3 character banks and common bank are at 999999 meseta... why would you go and deposit more xD ... and yes, if you deposit quickly it might miss the max meseta check and disconnect you, just don't try that.

ward, I don't see anything wrong in your account, really just opening the bank?

ward, I don't see anything wrong in your account, really just opening the bank?

Just depositing stuff & doing normal bank stuff. I tend to mag feed, grab all the dropped items, pipe to P2, sell all my stuff, buy stuff, deposit stuff. Rinse & repeat. I try not to access my bank when doing a run out of fear of d/c.