B> Weapons

beezemanjones

Very. Very interested in getting these weapons. If you are willing to help me hunt them great! :D Otherwise I'm willing to buy them either DTS, pds, or trade. As with any weapons if that have stats and or hit its even better.

Flamberge

Raikiri

Rikas Claw

Twin Chakrams

Meteor Rouge

Sacred Duster

Imperial Pick

and the big one I'm really looking for is Asteron Belt.

(I'm mainly a RaCast so if you notice that my class can't use one of these weapons let me know:D)

Thanks for your time!

Edited by beezemanjones

oh and one more bit of info while im thinking about it : ) lol ultima reaper is like a souped up version of asteron belt , like a turbo version asteron is reduced hell ,reaper is unreduced and can hit upto 17 enemies I believe and is a bit more available asteron belts are rare, ones with hit rarer but still cool though and flamberge is an easy drop for redria from Merissa aa I had loads even sold a 45 hit one so you should have no prob hunting one of em. last of my semi useful info : )

• Like 1

Yeah thanks! I got a Ultima Reaper with 30 hit Lol! I just am bored with my weapons and want to play with other ones:D And yeah I was quite curious if Chain Sawd is Hu only on this server. They said it was ranger able on PSO-World but I'm not sure:/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...