B>Kasami Bracer and Aura field

Misombre

Like the topic title say, I am looking for :

:shi: kasami bracer (high stats) : Done

-> and by the way, I got 130 def on mine, so the 111 max is not accurate =)

:arm: Aura field : Done

Edited by Misombre

Well, I guess univers ps is out of date then (or that ultima changed the stats), because it used to go over 111 for def and to not go over 250 in evp. Anyway thank you for the update. I still want a kasami bracer for now =)

Assuming that Ultima hasn't changed stats (haven't seen any stat changes on items and if they were they had to have been insignificant and certainly not a 30-40% difference), that's not what pso-world says, which includes PSOBB.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=239

Ah, I am using this website as well, but never for checking stats (for whatever reason). So the true question would be something like : is univers-ps or pso-world right ?

(http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/bouclier/afficherBouclier.php5?id=44)

Univers-ps is in french only, so I guess that's why we don't all have the same references...

Hmmm, that's peculiar indeed. I haven't ever seen any stat discrepancy and have used that website for years. I've got a few max items that pso-world are totally accurate about so I've not reason to think they may be wrong, or maybe I just have items they got right? I don't know. If that's the case they have it wrong, I want a Kasami myself :D