An unusual screenshot request

If anyone is a bit tech/graphic savy, I need the icons for the photon blasts. Ideally something around 50x50 pixels is the only real requirement. Even the 50x50 isn't set in stone as long as its a 1:1 ratio really.

I'm not overly picky at this point tbh. Screen shots, ms paint, something laying around from a previous PSO version. Just as long as its clearly identifiable really would be of great use to me.

• Like 1

You might want to wait for cyane... she did the section IDs before in 3000x3000 xDShe might be able to make those free to use.

It would not surprise me if she has already done this. If you want them high resolution, she's the person for the job.

So I feel stupid asking this, but isn't there one missing? There are 5 images.

Also, just to confirm, which are which =X. I have this right below yes? I've spent more time actually writing a program (well re-writing) for the game than actually playing the game I think.

Leilla - angel looking
Estlla - 3 dot dolphin
Golla - X
MyllaYoulla - Mushroom twin head guy
Pilla - Missing??

Farla - Circle

Edit:

Ignore this.. I think I found a Pilla image similar to the above floating around the forums here. Ty :)

Edited by nunnbt473

Actually it did help a lot even with 5/6. I was able to do a google image search based on the initial 5 which led me to the 6th that I wasn't able to easily find otherwise. All my previous google searches kept popping up screen shots. All I had to do was crop 5 pixels off and reduce x/y to 25% and tada instant 6th.

Which I am currently putting to use ;)

• Like 1