Dorphon Eclair

PokeminMaster

I know this may be in the wrong spot, but I don't use forums often.

I just wanted to ask if I'm just horribly unlucky, or the drop chance has changed.

I am Pinkal and I can get a heavenly/arm from a dorphon eclair on very hard with a 7/8 chance, and I have a Heavenly/Luck equipped.

I know I've only fought three of them, but I'm not getting the item. I was interested if the drop chance has been changed, or if something else is wrong.

Thanks to anyone who can help. :onion-head41:

Edited by PokeminMaster

The luck stat has nothing to do with rare item droprates. It only effects the Critical hit chance.

And tell me, has any other red box dropped from them? Cause the droprates here are a bit different than what you'll find on PSO-World or Ragol.uk.

Yeah, that's the alternate drop.

Some ID's have a lot harder time dropping something from Ecclairs because the items is so much more rare.

if you are pinkal you should get Heavenly/arms from Dorphon Eclair in Very Hard and ULTIMATE. the drops is 31.229800% the drop is not so hard. sure you are killing Eclairs and not just Dorphons right?

Yes

But since i thought it was 7/8, i thought after killing 3 i should've gotten one.

It helps to know that at least. not so bad, but i'm horrible at finding them.

I've been looking for a little over a week (Doing Claire's Deal 5) and only met three. XD

I AM NOW VERY DETERMINED :onion-head63:

I GOT IT!!!!! I DECIDED TO TRY MY CHANCES WITH ULTIMATE AND THE FIRST ECLAIR DROPPED IT XD I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:onion-head46: :onion-head46: :onion-head46: