S> Custom Satos

TheDarklights2

All mags will have twins, estilla, pilla PB's.. I raise generic Satos with 5/150/45/0 or 5/0/45/150. Or I can raise a stat maxing mag for your class. If you request a stat maxing mag, please tell me which class, and details about how many of what mats you've used so far. Cost is 15 pd for generic stats, 20 pd for custom/stat maxing mags.

I have several in the making already-- power: orange x2, pink, light blue, green, mint green, black, purple, cyan .. and mind: red, orange, purple leme know if you'd like to reserve one :D

I'll also raise other mags to your liking.. I can also make nidras and diwaris.. If you just leme know what color and stats ill try to make it work.. but my process for satos is tried and true so i like to stick with what i know :)

Im just a small town mag farmer whose trying to make it in this PSO world :) Thanks in advance.

Edited by TheDarklights2
  • Like 2

@Ricardo: What color?

@ Fyrewolf: you are sorely mistaken.. 150 mind sato requires like 500.. or it might be 375 monofluid if i recall correctly

You definitely don't need to be feeding monofluids from 35-50, where it would take that many (on a mag with estilla). That sort of thing is never needed unless you are making extraordinarily low dex mags, and a 45 dex mag certainly doesn't need it. If you did the similar thing for pow mags for 35-50 with monomates it would be even worse at 500 monomates, but again that is only for very low dex mags. Here is what you should be doing:

lvl 5-10: monofluids or antiparalysis (monofluids preferred to evolve for twins faster)

lvl 10-35: antiparalysis (14 mind 5 dex)

lvl 35-50: antiparalysis (20 dex) (just like the pow sato would eat)

lvl 50 evolution will not get twins right away, you will need to evolve on a class that gets one of the previous pb, so should be on any force or on a hu/ra of viridia/skyly/purple/red/yellow (group a ids), as those would be estilla or pilla and thus leave 3rd pb open.

lvl 50-twins: feed moon atomizers (21 mind 5 dex) or difluids (16 mind on group a hu/fo or 11 mind on everyone else) until mind is about to overtake dex. Just before it reaches mind > dex > pow at a level multiple of 5, mag should be moved to any force (preferably a green blue pink oran white one aka group b ids for better feeding group) in order to evolve for twins.

level twins+: just raise mag normally off of difluids (16 or 11 mind), moons (21 mind 5 dex), or anti stuff for dex if it really needs it.

It should be faster than pow sato because although the 10-35 is ever so slightly worse than for pow mags (which get 15 pow 5 dex off antidote vs 14 mind 5 dex for mind mags), they can abuse the moon atomizer feeding to more than make up for it (especially if they started on monofluids from 5-10). The only thing that makes them more annoying is possible transfers to ensure getting twins, but they can definitely raise faster than pow sato.

I hope you find that helpful. Please don't waste your time on monofluids from 35-50 for a sato, having to do that once on a mag was what prompted me to study mags, so I would never have to repeat that.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

@Ricardo: What color?

@ Fyrewolf: you are sorely mistaken.. 150 mind sato requires like 500.. or it might be 375 monofluid if i recall correctly

If you do 5-0-45-150, you can simply feed antipara for the 10~50 hard time. A 15-0-0-185 would indeed needs a lot of monofluids.

Edit: Fyrewolf5 said exactly what I wanted to express 2 mins before me xd.

Edited by Uranus
  • Like 1

dam really? all this time i've been doing mind satos the long way... ffs... i will try your method.. if thats the case ill do mind satos for the same price im doing power satos for.. also tyvm for that info.. thats extremely helpful.. i was dreading raising these mind satos.. lol

Edited by TheDarklights2