S> slicer of fanatic 35/00/00/00/40 hit

solo guy

Hi all I am reluctantly selling my 35 native 40 hit sof and I'm hoping the funds I can raise from this can help get some better gear for my characters rather than just one really good slicer, I have done a bit of research and I have asked a couple of ultima legends ( before event ) about how much this is worth so I know it has some value but I'm not crazy expecting to be a pd millionaire after selling I'm just after the best offer I can get thanks , please leave your bid in this thread as this is the only real item I have that's worth much and I would like the best offer I can achieve and I know you guys won't out bid each other to silly prices but I hope to get what I think it's worth thankyou for reading and I hope you like the slicer : )

• Like 1

Hi there selahlsASpot : ) I'm at work at min was just opening thread to see if any one was even interested in my slicer , I will put some things that I wanted for characters up for trading when I get online later Thanks for showing an interest and plz check back in about 6 or 7 hours : ( when I'm able to come online

I guess I'll start the bidding at 50pds.

99 pds

Hi all : ) finally able to log in properly, and I've had a think about what items I wanted to see if I can get in the deal as well. So after looking into it this might be one of the few chances im gonna get soon of acquiring a red ring, im after a min stat one that I have been told is worth 40pd upwards and also not as special but something im looking for is a suppressed gun with dark and hit so I can finally join in a dark falz battle on my hucast after second phase. so to summarize im after a red ring min stat and a suppressed gun with dark and hit as well as some pds although at the minute it only looks like HandlebarFakis could offer me this but I will put the offer out there thanks for reading and showing an interest : )

you could use the pds to buy that stuff