Qedit - Recruiting Users For Staff

Larva

Ok we are Recruiting new members for staff, and we are Recruiting people with skills

not only knowledge in PSO , we are going to open a section in Forum for QUEST MAKERS,

Meantime if you want to create your own quest.

user can get an idea of how to make quest by reading the wiki of the Qedit. http://qedit.schtserv.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

and the software is here -> Qedit download..

later on, we will create the sub-forum so users can talk and get help from other users about the Qedit.

If you think you can be part of our staff let us know, send a PM to any of the GM's

remember to mention, what you are good, if you are good in C,C++,php etc, and if you

are bilingual ore trilingual certainly you can be in the staff.

good luck.

Qedit software and credits go to schthack and his team: www.schtserv.com

Edited by Larva

Ok we are recluting new members for staff, and we are recluting people with skills

not only knowledge in PSO , we are going to open a section in Forum for QUEST MAKERS,

Meantime if you want to create your own quest.

user can get an idea of how to make quest by reading the wiki of the Qedit. http://qedit.schtserv.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

and the software is here -> Qedit download..

later on, we will create the sub-forum so users can talk and get help from other users about the Qedit.

If you think you can be part of our staff let us know, send a PM to any of the GM's

remember to mention, what you are good, if you are good in C,C++,php etc, and if you

are bilingual ore trilingual certainly you can be in the staff.

good luck.

in what can i help? ( im bilingual but i dont know anthing of the quest maker)

Edited by magd2

This sounds excruciatingly delicious.

Creating quests, what glorious fun indeed.

Also, it's spelled "RECRUITING".

Sorry, I'm a writer, and I had to get that out, lol.

D: no hay una wiki en español?? Dx

o es solo para poliglotas Dx

lo mismo me preguntaba

D: no hay una wiki en español?? Dx

o es solo para poliglotas Dx

Nosotros no somos los creadores del Qedit, por lo tanto tampoco los creadores del Wiki, asi que no. no esta en español

This sounds excruciatingly delicious.

Creating quests, what glorious fun indeed.

Also, it's spelled "RECRUITING".

Sorry, I'm a writer, and I had to get that out, lol.

Roger-that

I am bilingual in English and Chinese, and an ok amount of Spanish! but i have no clue about all the programming and stuff. is there anything I can do?

YES . would you help us in translate quest from Japannes (dono how different from Chinese) to English?

The only way I could see myself helping is with forums, or like a beta tester that reports bugs and such. But then again I dont speak a second language so not sure if I could help or not.

Well now that i look to the topic im also bilingual. I can speak/understand english, spanish i can understand it, but i cant speak it very well (its actually more like i cant write it, i can actually speak it). Also speak Portuguese and french fluently.

If anyone need translation for any of those i dont mind helping.

Edited by SunnyD

Hi Larva, I'm bilingual (Spanish and English), and I know of C/C++, and a little of Java. Well I downloaded "Qedit" and I put some of NPC around Pionner 2, but i can't understand so much this software, and the wiki page, isn´t like a tutorial then don´t help me so much. By the way, I'm so interested on do a quest, but i can't understand this sofware. Well, the question is, you were used this software before to do a quest?, cause if you were do it, you can do a tutorial of this. Well, greetings, and i wait your answer :).

Well there are some ultima quests so im guessing they had the way around it.

Yes i agree with you, i tried the qedit just to fail hard, and the wiki guide isnt anything decent.

My best bet is you to check the tutorial ( QEdit Tutorial) and view this forum ( Qedit Support Forum)for other users questions and topics or if you really need make your own.

Good luck mate.