Quick Question

ULTIMA how goes it?

So here is my question/problem....Arrest Needle is one of my favorite weapons in the game, look and special. My question is does anyone have 1 with good %s (not hit). Just trying to figure out if it would be worth trying to get ahold of one. I need a shot/needle with beast and machine and was wandering if arrest needle would be a good choice or if its bad. I have DM but I hate using the same weapon over and over. Don't get me wrong I love Dark Meteor. But if I were to max my Arrest Needle to (0/100/100/0) 80 would it be worth it? Or is iron faust or a s-rank needle or s-rank shot what I should be trying to get. There are so many more weapons other than Dark Meteor and I want to find another shot or needle for a.beast/machine.

Thanks ahead of time,

Bobby Jones

Also: I have been playing PSO since I was a freshman in high school. I am now 27. I have a fair amount of knowledge, but I have a lot to learn. Know I'll get some responses from the faithful community.

Happy leveling everyone!

Edited by jonesy88

I like using arrest needle on machine's, it's so fast I can always make gilchichs/dubchichs fall over and actually push sinows away from me (instead of just slowing their advance). I don't have machine% though so idk about the damage, but it can't be bad, it is still the strongest atp aoe gun after dark meteor / iron faust / the bazookas / baranz launcher using charge, and much much faster than them.

Arrest Needle without hit gets 100% stun chance on mostly everything except Merissas (assuming you ddint freeze trap them, in which case the EVP drop is enough to stun lock any enemy) and Del Rappys..

Arrest Needle with hit (any.. at all..) would 100% stun basically everything capable of being stunned? I think?

Edit: Talking about third hit.

Edited by Cascade