Lame D'argent Bug

Hey!

So I was trying just collecting kills with the lame d'argent I recently bought but every time i do /killcount it showed me some crazy number like -32768 and every time I would try to check the killcount after killing a few creatures it would show the same number. I tried logging out and back in but when I did that the stats changed from 30/35/20/0/0 to -102/35/20/0/0. Not sure if they are related or why it was doing that :/.

Thanks for the help!

Never seen the stats go negative like that but you can try moving the Lame to a different slow in your inventory and it may show the correct killcount. I had a similar issue with checking kills on my limiter I can't remember if I had to move it to the top or bottom though. Try both. Odd about the stats though.

All lame d'argent with 3 stats (and other unseal weapons) will bug like that. The killcount takes up the space of the 3rd % in the hexcode, so when you kill monster it makes the stats go wild. You will never be able to unseal it since it is not acquiring killcounts correctly. You will need to take it to a gm to fix it. Count yourself blessed with a free unseal!

The killcount command will normally only work if it's the last weapon/equippable in your inventory (can be above items like mates/fluids/telepipes).

• Like 1