Items to Weapon Dr Osto

gashblast

Hello All,

Just reaching out with a quick question, regarding converting items into weapons.

I recently picked up a Boomas arm, and fondly remember being able to stick it on a lower level Hunter and kick the shit out of things back in the xbox days.

With that being said, i did a bit of research on how to convert it into the weapon. Apprently there are quests involved; noted below.

Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
Doc's Secret Plan
Dr. Osto's Research

AS i have never attempted to do any quests other than TFF in the short time i have played, I assumed I would start at Battle training. However, much to my surprise it does not seem to be availiable.

Any support would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Gash

you need to do govement quest all the way to the point you have ruins unlock then do the one person quest to changes enemy parts into weapons and govment quest are in normal mult player room not one person

well have to edit this cause I can not post a new messages now and to lazy to wait lol anyway check this link if you get stuck on a gov quest might help you out

http://phantasystar.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Government_Quests_in_PSO

after checking link found some info on it is gone so nvm on the link

Edited by Wayne Jones

In blue burst, the Government Quests from principle's office in multiplayer mode are needed to unlock each area of single player quests, along with the original tier system. So after unlocking 2-1, all caves single player quests will unlock (provided you've progressed through single player quest tier system to that point), 3-1 for mines, 4-1 for ruins. As such, you will need 4-1 unlocked to be able to do all the one player quests necessary to convert enemy parts. You can convert in dr. osto's research, you do not need to complete that quest (and you shouldn't complete it or else it will be unavailable until you complete every single player quest).

• Like 1