Other phantasy star games

scape211

Hey guys,

Just started up PSOBB a few days ago and love it. However, for on the go gaming, i was going to try either Phantasy Star Portable 1 or 2. Anyone play either? Any tips/thoughts?

I really wish Sega took PSOBB or some form of it and made it mobile. Smartphones today could totally handle it and it could have a large community. However, PSOBB on the PC is where its at unless that day should come.

Edited by scape211

Hi, PSP is the same game as PSU in that it uses the same gameplay and the same background. Both are good Phantasy Star, if we liked PSU course. Also , I invite you to inform you on the next server PSU that will open. ^-^; Finally, for someone who started with video games whit phantasy star 2 , I really difficult to imagine that license ends on smartphones, but why not...

ps : hope google translate worked well. :P

Phantasy star portable 2 is different from phantasy star portable and psu in many mechanics, also it has may stages that are recalls of pso1 and has a lot of monsters from pso1 ep1. I played it online on my psp(the console this time) i enjoyed it a lot. Also it has an expansion but is in japanese only that added new difficulty level, weapons, stages, missions and the rebirth sistem (you could reset your character level to 1 to gain more stats )
It was definitively a great game one of the one i liked more in the ps brand.

Phantasy star portable 2 is different from phantasy star portable and psu in many mechanics, also it has may stages that are recalls of pso1 and has a lot of monsters from pso1 ep1. I played it online on my psp(the console this time) i enjoyed it a lot. Also it has an expansion but is in japanese only that added new difficulty level, weapons, stages, missions and the rebirth sistem (you could reset your character level to 1 to gain more stats )

It was definitively a great game one of the one i liked more in the ps brand.

Sounds like PSP2 is what im looking for. Does anyone know if thats still around? Are there servers for it? It is kinda old so i figured it might be defunct except for single player maybe.