On my non hacking days I do this !

I hardly get time to play this game and when I do the mongo samurai hacks the party

thats 2 years in a row now this probably isn't going to help but what the hell :onion59:

whos a pretty boy then :D

1613831_10152198137592899_290764111_n.jp

• Like 7

So does hacking a little server

Not as much as antagonizing him. it's almost as worthless as trying to guilt trip me into asking him to stop, when I can't do anything. *cough*

But seriously though, I'd like to see people not doing this kind of shit. Him doing this makes him a bad guy, but us doing this to him makes us bad guys and girls as well.

Not as much as antagonizing him. it's almost as worthless as trying to guilt trip me into asking him to stop, when I can't do anything. *cough*

But seriously though, I'd like to see people not doing this kind of shit. Him doing this makes him a bad guy, but us doing this to him makes us bad guys and girls as well.

Oh ffs how about I'll do what I want !

stop being a little drama whore he won't even read this it's just a bit of fun so lighten up

The topic is a piss take of broomop and that's it ! Leave your concerns elsewhere , on the other hand if you have pics of him dressed up in a nappy as a big 30 year old baby etc that's fine

• Like 5