Can't run second client, HELP!

I cannot launch a second instance of the game without the first crashing. The first one works just fine, but when I try to launch the game, my first client crashes with and error code of complete jibberish. Can anyone help me out?

hi

before enter in game, go to option and take off full screen, and put in some other low level resolution. then, open 2 times the pso exe. and you will have 2 pso exe open. in one put one account information, in the other some other account info, if you put the same account info in both psobb exe, it will crash one. i believe the problem was that you open an second pso exe with one pso exe already running in game mode. if you do it like i try to explain, you shouldn't have no problems.

best luck

The alternative method is to turn down UAC, can be seen here http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/

That way you can open a game anytime, even with other game rolling.

Changing it to medium level is enough to run the game.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

If when you open PSO you get the "Admin Rights" prompt, then the solution is what cyane said... because the "dim the desktop" feature of the UAC crashes PSO, you can try to change the resolution of the desktop with the client open and you will get the same crash error... If not, then you can try what Ricardo said or we can try to find another solution.