help with keyboard

alpha920

Yes ive checked every option that ive got, so far. I cannot type anything in game, cant create rooms etc. Im running it on windows 7 with a usb keyboard, not sure if pso supports usb keyboard but only the numbers work and none of the letters. the num pad on the right doesnt work either however esc, tab and the f1-f12 keys work as well as alt and other keys that isnt a letter. Ive comfirm that my keyboard is working and functioning properly but why doesnt pso work with my keyboard, any suggestions? I just give up!

thanks for reading.

Yes ive checked every option that ive got, so far. I cannot type anything in game, cant create rooms etc. Im running it on windows 7 with a usb keyboard, not sure if pso supports usb keyboard but only the numbers work and none of the letters. the num pad on the right doesnt work either however esc, tab and the f1-f12 keys work as well as alt and other keys that isnt a letter. Ive comfirm that my keyboard is working and functioning properly but why doesnt pso work with my keyboard, any suggestions? I just give up!

thanks for reading.

im not to sure i dont use windows 7 but um try to walk with the keys W,or,a,or,D and try runing on vista and or xp version.

and to type press space bar.

Edited by OMEGA9988

im not to sure i dont use windows 7 but um try to walk with the keys W,or,a,or,D and try runing on vista and or xp version.

and to type press space bar.

thanks but ive already tried all of that. it works on xp and vista but not windows 7. Im getting really fustrated...

i use usb kayboard and that works fine. use vonline.exe for windows 7. if you try to use online.exe then i think it prevents you from typing. also you may need to change your keyboard language, although i dont know how 2 do that on windows 7.

Well i use vonline.exe for windwos 7 and my keyboard is USB, this may help, go to control panel > System Security > User account settings UAC, lower the level to the bottom

luck

Well i use vonline.exe for windwos 7 and my keyboard is USB, this may help, go to control panel > System Security > User account settings UAC, lower the level to the bottom

luck

I tried vonline.exe and it worked. problem solved, thanks. cant believe how simple it was, wouldve never figured it.