WTF

Guest patronsaint

Guest patronsaint

draven is an ass and needs to be fired he keeps hacking my pc and making me go buy new parts and crap. im really sick of him and his bullshit everytime i get on hes there and then proceeds to frie my pc. im now stuck using my moms pc and dont trust getting on pso because i dont want draven to fry my moms comp too

please fire draven

ur a moronic hacker that blatently hacks right in front of gms and badmouths them then proceeds to badmouth the server which u continuely try to get on so that explains 3 things to me

1. your a complete idiot

2. you have no life

3. you have alot of money and try to play a game just so u can cheat

Guest patronsaint

you know what draven u can go fuck urself and die and noone here would care ur nothing but an idiot that likes to hack peoples computers

i do alot for this server and i help people but i guess in ur eyes i do nothing but oh well ill leave this topic open and let other people discuss this with u

Guest patronsaint

everyone that agrees with me that draven should be fired please respond to this topic and dont be scared of draven hes nothing but a pussy

ok dude badmouthing me is fine after i have blown out so many of ur pcs but dont badmouth other people its ur opinion that u hate me but stop the shit with the other players

Guest patronsaint

anyone that defends u is a piece of shit just like u draven so i can badmouth anyone that i want

Also, you're the only one who has explicitly broken any server rules here.

What happens between the two of you in your personal lives is between you and him. - There is no evidence that he used any information gained from being a GM to target you; there are several other methods in which that could have been done.

I'm sure if you started off with an apology after the first time it happened he would have stopped. Really, even if he were to get fired that wouldn't make it safe for you.

I'm not necessarily defending him as I know nothing of what happened, but this thread is in no way helping you to spare your mom's computer, which should be your biggest concern here.

Edited by Choko