Need your feedback!

Luke

As long as soda's software has that fundemental floor in it's quest implmentation, any intergration for languages is meaningless.

With schthacks software, if you load a quest with your language set to spanish and a spanish translation of the quest exists, it automatically sends the spanish person the spanish file, and the english person the english file. Anything less just doesn't cut it.

• 1 month later...

Hi Luke. I speak Spanish well (I'm Spanish XD) and also English, not perfect, but people understand me (do you understand me? :P ). I enter a lot to the game but I have nothing to do. So if you need anything tell me ok? I'm usually in the lobby, I can help there, if you like.

• 3 months later...

Hello I'm Godric :D I'm a bilingual user on our community. :] In the game I can help translate.

ok what are you better translating from english to spanish ore backwards ?

ok what are you better translating from english to spanish ore backwards ?

Spanish to english even though i can speak both, even I need a little bit of help sometimes. xD

Spanish to english even though i can speak both, even I need a little bit of help sometimes. xD

ok what if i give you some quest in spanish , would you translated them to english?

• 10 months later...