Constant crashes.

Hello, I'm a huge PSO fan and recently I started getting my girlfriend into it. Sadly Shithack doesn't work on her PC constant 903 error (You also can't bring up the 903 error or you risk getting banned.) I found out about this server and it works, letting her connect but on my machine, running windows vista, it constantly crashes. I can play for maybe a max of about 10 minutes before it crashes. I'm not running anything else in the background either. I don't know if there is a fix, or if I'm doing something wrong, but with shithack out this was my only hope. Please save my PSO career :(

do me a favor and download the patch , and make sure the patch , in the data folder make sure it has a scene folder.

Yes it does. Haven't had time to test the new install out. Waiting on my girlfriend to wake up so we can play. I will report how it goes when I can.

EDIT: Still crashes. I can't even make it to Forest 2 without a crash. I guess my PSO career is dead :(

Edited by iameleet1337
Yes it does. Haven't had time to test the new install out. Waiting on my girlfriend to wake up so we can play. I will report how it goes when I can.

EDIT: Still crashes. I can't even make it to Forest 2 without a crash. I guess my PSO career is dead :(

something in the background may be the problem.

This is a teory so i have no idea if it works.

when a screensaver runs then pso crashes, i'm assuming that even while playing the system thinks you're doing nothing and runs the screensaver.

To test this could you try disabling the screensaver.

while your at it make sure no background programs can affect the game, i say this because everything in your game runs good, it's after some time that happens that problem and i think it's something not related to the game.