First impressions so far

Gameplay: I've noticed that The game is alot nicer then on shithack. It's much less agonizing to level and that spells don't take up so much mana that i can only cast 3 fireballs before i have to refill. I've also noticed that right offf the bat i hit alot better too. These changes are huge. I've also noticed drops are better too. With shithack i was getting level 1 drops in a level 2 and 3 zone.

I've also noted the translations are much smoother in game and the the government missions are better because they are displayed in the principals office and they are displayed 1 at a time. It's alot more organized that way.

Stability: Only 1 drop last night and no lag at all for me. For all i know the drop could have been my fault. In shithack they made a change to the server that made it so i couldnt even log in every time i tried it droped my connection. Thats the reason i left for here and boy am i sure glad i did.

Community: The community appears to be very active and the admin Larva actually posts and posts frequently! Amaizing amount of coverage and dedication by this admin.

One small drawback i supppose is that most of the people in the game are spanish speakers and i only speak english and bery basic spanish. I know only a few words and i stuggle greatly with even the most basic spanish verbs. They seem the hardest for me. Last night a person joined my game and i tried to cross the communication barrior with him but i guess he wasn't happy with my efforts. He asked me if i was from america in his language and i said yes so he chose to say something derogatory to me. I was upset by this. I'm very much againsted racisim and i would never call someone a negitive name just because they live in a certain country or speak a certain language. Would it be better if one block was made for english?

I think for the most importand aspects of the game as far as gameplay and stability the game is great. Perhaps if the community in general was a little bit easier for someone who is an english speaker we could draw the american and british folks away from shithacks atlas and alabasta servers to here.

Edited by solarr8

Gameplay: I've noticed that The game is alot nicer then on shithack. It's much less agonizing to level and that spells don't take up so much mana that i can only cast 3 fireballs before i have to refill. I've also noticed that right offf the bat i hit alot better too. These changes are huge. I've also noticed drops are better too. With shithack i was getting level 1 drops in a level 2 and 3 zone.

I've also noted the translations are much smoother in game and the the government missions are better because they are displayed in the principals office and they are displayed 1 at a time. It's alot more organized that way.

Stability: Only 1 drop last night and no lag at all for me. For all i know the drop could have been my fault. In shithack they made a change to the server that made it so i couldnt even log in every time i tried it droped my connection. Thats the reason i left for here and boy am i sure glad i did.

Community: The community appears to be very active and the admin Larva actually posts and posts frequently! Amaizing amount of coverage and dedication by this admin.

One small drawback i supppose is that most of the people in the game are spanish speakers and i only speak english and bery basic spanish. I know only a few words and i stuggle greatly with even the most basic spanish verbs. They seem the hardest for me. Last night a person joined my game and i tried to cross the communication barrior with him but i guess he wasn't happy with my efforts. He asked me if i was from america in his language and i said yes so he chose to say something derogatory to me. I was upset by this. I'm very much againsted racisim and i would never call someone a negitive name just because they live in a certain country or speak a certain language. Would it be better if one block was made for english?

I think for the most importand aspects of the game as far as gameplay and stability the game is great. Perhaps if the community in general was a little bit easier for someone who is an english speaker we could draw the american and british folks away from shithacks atlas and alabasta servers to here.

Thanks for all the positive opinion of the server , and more thanks for the critics , this way we can focus on solve this issues .

about the player who insult you , just send me a pm with the character name and i take care of it. is true that currently there's more spanish community then english community. It wasn't like that before , actually it was the opposite , use to be more english community then spanish lol.

anything we can do for you let us know , and thanks for trying the server. and enjoy it xD. and bring some friends xD.

Enjoy your time, dude... oh and just stick with english speakers to avoid this kind of problem... happened to me a lot of times, spanish people join a room, they see I'm english and they leave... oh well, it's their lost :P

Oh and...

shithack.jpg