One person quests

feio

feio talvez seja ate possivel fazer isso mas só vendo com o larva msm.

basically he want the "normal" playing quests on one person[not all them] like TTF and max atack 4, personally i think its a good idea for the ones that plays alone because they wanna farm a certain item.

i think he means with the same difficulty as one person monsters, as i know monsters of one person gives 1/4 less exp and got 1/4 less stats.

so basically hes asking that in terms of difficulty.

Edited by Elision

I feel it takes away the factor of dependence. Several people already solo TTF-and tons of other quests- anyway. If they find it hard, they can look for someone to team up with...

That's how I feel about it anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

in my opinion if they did that, you'd end up making half (or more) of the pso

multiplayer quest obsolete...

ending with a drastic player dropzone.

besides what's wrong with teamplay? if it doesn't kill you..... well you know the rest.

id say "nay" it's good enough the way it is.

I think it would be a good idea too. Because of the servers small popultion I think it would be nice to have a way to make it easier to catch up to everyone else. It is hard to find a group sometimes you either get one group that is way below your level and one that is way over your head. If some of the normal quests were availible on one person leveling would come quicker and allow for more people to build up to the higher levels and party up. I don't think it would hurt grouping up at all. Still need to work together to attain certain items. Which is mostly why people group now cause one Id gets an item they want and vice versa.

• 1 month later...

i think he means with the same difficulty as one person monsters, as i know monsters of one person gives 1/4 less exp and got 1/4 less stats.

I'm not sure if there's any EXP difference, at least I don't think there is.

But what's important though, and in my eyes is a good reason for making these quests one person mode aswell is: Magic defence.

Monsters get a lot more magic defence in normal mode, rendering forces halfway useless. So basically if you're a force you need to find a team, and playing in a team as a force basically means you become a buff/heal vending machine. Hardly usefull.