problem whit my psobb game, need help badly!

hey people! my name here is desjardins and if you wanna know, ive been a fan of phantasy star since the first one that came out on the old but respectable sega master.

on to the subject!

ok first off all, i tried the version from the schtack server at first, everything seemed fine, but the prob was,

i was not receiving my code from the admin... that suck big time!!!and on top of that, the version of the game that you needed to download from them.. well there was a virus in the game... crap!

so now after reformatin my pc... i just found out about this server. no problem while downloding the game, no problem when doing the update... how cool is that!

well my problem is this one....: i did the download plus the patch that you need to extract in the game folder, then i did the update from the in-game menu.. all is good here.

but the thing is, that when on the server site where you need to register, i receive a serie of 8 number, try to enter it in the game for registering..... then the game tell me : id and number not valid....

can someone tell me what i did wrong and if anyone can help me id much like that!!!

thank you all in advance!

desjardins

p.s. i just wanna excuse my english... it might be a bit rusty, and one last thing..... i told a couple of frineds about this server and there gonna join too! how cool is that:)

ok , you got your guildcard rigth ? so i suppose you fill this form http://phantasystaronline.net/register.php

and what you need to type in the game to login is the user name and the password you put in that registration form xDD (not the guildcard) xDD

and your english is pretty good man dont worry , xD , and thanks for bring some ppl here.

and welcome here and Enjoy xD

I guess that code you receive depends also on the email you used, i think they have that explained somewhere (even if it is on the lost topics in the forum)

As for viruses, there are none, the problem is that some exe files change data on other files and may even rewrite the info on the exe itself, that kind of files are sometimes picked as viruses by most antivirus programs.

I hope you didn't format because of that, because the files there don't harm your computer in anyway.

BUT, welcome anyway, hope you enjoy it here.

yeah! im already hooked on the game!

on top of that, my brother in law is gonna be so hocked up to pso bb... can't wait to play with him!

by the way, one thing that i found strange is the fact that you dont have the mission from the off-line mode in the online... ok maybe there available somewhere... lol!!!

oh and as per the subject of reformating my pc, well i dont take any chance!

since a couple of weeks ago, i got a pretty nasty virus from a game i was downloading. talk about that!!!

but on the brighter side of thing, i needed the clean up anyway! way too much stuff i dont use anymore, i even formated the 250 gigs hdd that i have... way too many : movies, musics.. thqat i dont even watch or listen to anymore... majorly anime! lol

and i just wanna say one thing strait, i never had a better experience on a forum regarding a game than here!

larva i sjust great in helping me witch is kinda rare on other game forum that i go!( no offense when i say that larva) and i DO enjoy a game that i did follow since the sega master!

im a really harcore rpg gamer and two titles that i will never miss: any kind of phantasy star( on any system) and sorry to tell about this game but final fantasy is also a must for me:) thoses two titles just make me play more hahaha!!!

hey one other thing regarding the game... today i saw someone using an avatar of sonic the edgehog.... i was like woah!!!! how can i put an avatar like that in the game????

anyway, right now im off to play pso for one or two hour than off to bad!

later people!!!

desjardins

p.s. our whe alowed to make suggestion for special quest here?

p.p.s. sorry if im rambling...mouahaha!!!

Edited by desjardins

hey one other thing regarding the game... today i saw someone using an avatar of sonic the edgehog.... i was like woah!!!! how can i put an avatar like that in the game????

Type "/npc 3" in the lobby, then change blocks. The number can be from 0-11 (0 is default[no skin]). If you crash when doing this, go to the dressing room and change your appearance to the default look for that class to be able to use that particular skin.

Oh, those missions you speak are only avaiable in 1 person mode (game type option when creating a game)

Game will prevent anyone from joining (max players = 1) and the offline missions that were avaiable on previous phantasy star online games will be visible and playable.

Oh, and you will need to complete government missions to progress in the one person quests. To do government missions, you will make a game type: normal and go to the principal's office and speak to the receptionist there. You will only be able to do the quests on the same difficulty/episode you cleared the government missions on.

hey hey guy'S!

yep! it'S friday morning, bring and sunny here in montreal... but man isit cold!!lol

ok thanl for the help! i did not know the command top change skin. did not even know where to look for that lol!

as for the missions, im still in the process of looking at everything in the game. it's really different from the time i used to play off-line on my dreamcast but on the good side, it give the little something to the game to keep playing more:)

by the way, i dont know if this was already writen in the forum, but would it be good to kinda write a faq for those noob ( like me hahaha) on the web page or a help me file made available for download so that new people know how to play better? im not saying this as disrespect or anything like that but just as a suggestion...

have a great weelend adn thank again for the help:)

desjardins