hey, just a small hi from me :)

jericho2442

hey ive desided to give this server a tryout :)

im a member of schthack server, but lately the drama and way its ran has just completely put me off so ive quit that server, hopefully its much better here

im also a pro skinner so you will be able to enjoy many skins from me :)

i have got a few questions though

1) how active is this server in amount of ppl wise

and

2) is it a fun place rather than drama filled like another place i kno >_>

anyway i hope to have some great times with you all in the future :)

first off welcome to the server, the server usually has around 20+ people on it, and everyone who plays on it is pretty nice. The Gm's are very helpfull and most of the players are nice enough to help you with pretty much anything.

Have Fun. XD

hey welcome im pretty new too me and my girlfriend started playing on this server a few days ago we also came from schthak, in my opinion this server is a lot better x4 xp rate is nice pace to play at and the increased rare mob encounter is nice too without making the game too easy, and as for players everyone i have spoke to so far were very friendly and helpfull, so yea id say this server is a lot better :)

Welcome, fellow Schthack refugee! :P

I think you'll like it here. There is pretty much a complete lack of drama around here (especially compared to Schthack's forums, lol ). There's not as many people but the ones that are here all seem to be pretty good, I've yet to have a single hassle from anyone in the couple weeks I've been here so far- not in the game, and not here on the forum.

Not having to re-learn half the items in the game every time there is an update is kind of nice, too. There's a lot to be said for sticking with the way things are supposed to be, instead of changing whatever suits a small number of people who are in control. It makes the rare occasions when I hop on Schthack almost like playing some other game, lol. :onion-head65:

Look me up sometime, I'll help you do some runs or hunting or whatever. :onion-head11:

Welcome to the community , we always try to make this a good places , in the server and in the forum,

i honestly can say , that you will find very good ppl in the server, willing to help and willing to make friends.

this server can have very low ppl compere with scht, but we focus on quality xD .

have fun , enjoy.

I'm actually still waiting for the skin i asked you to do :P

Welcome jericho, i can say that this is an unexpected member to come to ultima, i never tought a ex staff member would come here to this server.

(in the good way)

Hope you enjoy it here dude :D

The drama is alot lower and gets dealed rather quickly, it's a cool place to hang out, players are cool, members are cool and the staff is great.

You can report publicly in the forum (proper section) and you can ask for restoration in case you get a problem with your char or items.

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

Welcome to the Ultima big family dude, i hope that you enjoy too much ur stay in here... in this server theres a lot of fine ppl very helpfull!

Is u have any question dont doubt to ask me, ok??

Peace! XD

well first off, very very sorry kireek tbh i completely forgot about your skin O_o , soon i get enough time i'll get it done for you ;)

also thanks everybody, it sure seems alot nicer here and atm thats what i need XD , ive been busy today but tomorrow i'll def be gaming with you all :)

• 3 weeks later...