Insta-banned

KyrieZea

So I boot up the game and wanted to grind solo to catch up to a friend of mine, but 15 seconds later I was banned from the server. I saw other threads where people suggested that the modem/router and computer to be restarted, but that doesn't work for me. I'll keep trying the router to see if it helps... but I'd really like to get on the game. ;---;

Not to my knowledge. By the time I made a solo room, none of the names had loaded, so I can't say there was... But I can say what time it was. 9:22PM PST (six hours ago), if that helps with anything.

Well, if you have tried everything that normally fixes random bans, just contact a GM or Larva.

There've been a lot of hackers and shit lately (which makes me laugh) so shit is going crazy right now with bans and stuff lol dunno if you are a hacker or not so just contact a GM

Here is the list of the gm's and admins

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

You should check the Last Active column, check for any of them that regularly either today or yesterday.

Edited by Poptartsftw