Talisien's Trade Terminal

Talisien

Added some more things to the trade list. There are now a lot more Technique Disks, a few more mag cells, and a few more good non-rare weapons (like the 30% Hit Hell Raygun and 30% Hit Geist Laser).

@magd and dooder:

I am, unfortunately, running a little behind on raising your mags. Sorry, folks, but it will be a bit longer. Between life keeping me busier than expected and teaching a friend how to play, I haven't put as much time in on them as I should have. I'm trying to hammer out some extra time on the mags tonight, though, and hopefully they won't be more than a day behind schedule. Again, I apologize for the delay.

no problem :D i can wait

@magd and dooder:

Thanks for being so understanding, guys. ^_^

i want a couple of lvl 200 mags plx whenever you get a chance. i can give you somfink for em. got a bunch of rares yesterday :D

What kind of mags, what stats, and what Photon Blasts? And what colors, too? I'm not sure what colors I have available right now, I'll have to check; if you want something I don't have, you'll either have to provide them or wait until I can make the right color babies and transfer them to the character I raise mags with.

***EDIT***

I checked, and I currently have purple, gold, and blueful- blue mags available. Let me know if there's some other color you want. If so, either you can give it to me or I can fiddle with making a new character until I get the color you want.

Edited by Talisien

A couple new things, like the Black King Bar and Demo Comet. I'm working on the layout of the list, so all the techs have come off for right now; I hope to have them back up tonight or tomorrow.

i just needed a couple of 200 mags, for mag cells so it dont matter which colour they are, but as for pb's i like estla, mylla youlla and pilla. (dolphin, twins and totem pole). You should already have the cells.

Yeah, I'm working on it. I've got nine mags to feed at once right now, lol. :P

hey talisien the kama is ready ?

It's coming, but slowly. I can only feed it Dimates or it will become something else, and it takes ~4 feedings just to gain one level on it.

***EDIT*** If you have whatever mag cell item that you plan to give it, I can speed things up. The evolved mags can be raised a LOT faster.

Edited by Talisien

HI there :onion-head03:

Talisien i want to ask you something well

how much pc you want for a mag sato same color as skyly ID mind or mag naga pow dex? or you only want pd?

LOL srry my english its not that great jaja :onion-head27:

i wait for an answer

cya and ty D

Hey there, just letting you know I've still got that H/Power and v501 in my bank. How's my Sato coming along? I know you got alot on your plate at the moment, so I'm in no hurry ^_^, I'm just curious.

It's fairly close. I've been keeping (or trying to... :rolleyes: ) the stats updated at the bottom of my trade list. I haven't updated it yet today, but IIRC it's around level 165. If I can resist the urge to keep hunting for X-Mas toys with Raiko for an hour or two, it should be done later tonight. :P

Hehe, Keep on hunting I'm in no rush. ^_^

Well, it's at level 170- 0/0/45/125. Did you want the DEX higher than 45? I can slip a few more levels on that if you'd like.

@magd:

Were you wanting to make a Tellusis or a Gael Gil with the Kama? If you wanted a Gael Gil, I can speed yours up a bit; I have a D-Photon Core I can use, if you'll give me one in exchange when it's all done. I don't have any Dragon Scales right now, though, so I can't do that for a Tellusis.

Edited by Talisien