B) Red Barrier

Terashi

I'd also accept a trap search. These are really easy to get with a team in the mines. Max attack quests and mines offensive drop them easily, but you need to do it in a group with the boosted baranzes. I just haven't had a chance to hunt one yet.

I don't have any PDs. They haven't dropped once for me on this server.

I'd also accept a trap search. These are really easy to get with a team in the mines. Max attack quests and mines offensive drop them easily, but you need to do it in a group with the boosted baranzes. I just haven't had a chance to hunt one yet.

We'll get one for ya xD

How does one obtain Photon Drops? Or are they in the drop tables?

Everything will randomly drop photon drops, only they are much rarer here than they are on schthack (if you've ever played there). Some quests also give them as rewards at the end like ROCT and Blue Star Memories.

This is the first BB server I've ever played on. I found PDs like crazy during my GC days, though. Guess I need to go a'questin'.

Edited by Terashi

This is the first BB server I've ever played on. I found PDs like crazy during my GC days, though. Guess I need to go a'questin'.

Yeah. The more enemies you kill, the better chance you have of getting them. :) Though they do seem to like to appear at exactly the wrong time, like when you think red ring will be dropping. Troll PD red box instead.

Yeah. The more enemies you kill, the better chance you have of getting them. :) Though they do seem to like to appear at exactly the wrong time, like when you think red ring will be dropping. Troll PD red box instead.

u.u ...i was doing a last TTF run (on redria) to switch to RT runs (this was a while ago), killed falz and saw the red box, was really happy since the rate is awful....

was a damn pderp

I found a couple PDs today while derping around Forest 1. But I only nuke solo these days, so I don't know if I even have use for a fire merge. Seems all the spells I cast these days are healing and support.

EDIT: Sod it, I still solo a ton. Let me get two more PDs and we can trade. I also still need a Rafoie disk, at least lv26.

Edited by Terashi