Hunter equipment

Arkith

Hey, can you guys tell me about some items I should be looking for my HUmar in the future? Weaps, mag, armor, whatever comes to mind, I'm still noobish xD and I'm just lvl 69 by now, but want to know what things I should get later on so I can aim to them starting now.

Dark flow,TJS,Excuilber,sreds blades,Black king bar,sbeats blades,a power mag 5/145/50/0 or 5/150/45/0 with twins,Psycho ravens,hell raygun charge vulcans

Got it

Hm, how to get the 5/145/50/0 mag with twins, anyway? I think I will make it with my second mag, in the bank... Or is it an other mag type for HUnewearl?

For you I'd say that right now need only a Red Sword, a mag 5/145/50/0 with twins, charge vulcans, Aura Field or Guard Wave, Red Ring (not sure about shields) and maybe if you can a pair of S-red blades, I would agree with @Judgement but that's really expensive equipment and you can't really afford it yet lol

Alright, since you will probably level fast and you're in Ultimate right now, here's a proposed idea:

Weapons Level <150:

Red Sword, Excalibur, Diska of Braveman, Charge Gatlings/Vulcans, Charge Raygun.

Weapons > 150:

Now you're at a point where you can equip most things. So here's a suggested plan of things to get (things like TJS, Darkflow I would wait on)

Jizai, Zanba, Excalibur, Diska of Braveman, Charge Gatlings/Vulcans, Charge Raygun, Slicer of Fanatic/Demon Raygun, Hell Raygun, Arrest Raygun.

End game would look like what Judgement said but imo, things you can work on are, Arrest Jcutter, Type ME Mechs with Demon.

Armor:

Anything is fine, work your way till 192 and equip a Wedding Dress as end game.

Barriers:

Prior to 150, anything is fine really, people like Standstill shield. When you get to 150 that's when you wear a Red Ring.

Mags:

Hunter Mags usually have lots of Dex on them. This link can give you specific plans based on equipment, but should be modified slightly if you plan on wearing a Cent/Battle. In essence, you need a MAG with more than 60 dex if you are going to use that plan. http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2995-new-material-plans/. If you plan on wearing a Cent/Ability (or change MAG Dex and add more Power Materials) + Cent/Battle, you should then look for a Mag with similar stats as the one posted (albeit a difference of +/- 1-2 Dex). The 145/50 MAGS are ranger MAGs, focusing on power rather than Dex. HUmars have the 2nd highest ATP in the game but their ATA is a bit of an issue.

Units:

With the above plan, you have 2 free slots. If you don't want to use a Cent/Battle with V101 alone and that plan you have 3 extra slots. Regardless things to consider are V502, Smartlink (a must), perhaps a Proof of Sword Saint. Cure/shock, Cure/Freeze etc.

• Like 1

Got it senpai xD thanks!

Idk but is replace the arrest raygun with a holy ray w/ hit since ur humar and add a p ravens to squishs list coz fak they op ;D also maybe some s-red blades

You can add holy ray but I personally prefer Arrest Raygun due to the fact you can find one with high hit. Pravens was mentioned by Judgement.