About Main Quests

Arkith

Hello, I'm kinda new around and I was wondering, where are the main story quests in episode I? I can't find them, just those quests from the hunter's guild and the gov quests, but can't find those quests like, Dr. Osto's Research and stuff

Note: Want to find them to try to get the soul eater.

Also, the new government quests for Blue Burst, accessible from the Principal's Office in Normal Mode (i.e. multiplayer), unlock each tier of the One Player Missions. You will have to do up to 2-1 to unlock Caves quests, 3-1 for Mines quests, and 4-1 for Ruins quests. Once you have 4-1 unlocked in multiplayer mode, you will be able to do those old missions in One Player mode. You can do the Government Quests on normal difficulty and they will unlock on all difficulties, as will the one player quests, but that also means that you can only obtain 1 Soul Eater per character from the on player quests now (doing multiple difficulties will not give you another soul eater on a character that already obtained one). Also, Soul Eater is a drop in the Christmas Event, so it is possible to obtain one with actual %s in December/January.

• Like 3

You have to make a game in "One Player" mode to access the single player quests.

Also, the new government quests for Blue Burst, accessible from the Principal's Office in Normal Mode (i.e. multiplayer), unlock each tier of the One Player Missions. You will have to do up to 2-1 to unlock Caves quests, 3-1 for Mines quests, and 4-1 for Ruins quests. Once you have 4-1 unlocked in multiplayer mode, you will be able to do those old missions in One Player mode. You can do the Government Quests on normal difficulty and they will unlock on all difficulties, as will the one player quests, but that also means that you can only obtain 1 Soul Eater per character from the on player quests now (doing multiple difficulties will not give you another soul eater on a character that already obtained one). Also, Soul Eater is a drop in the Christmas Event, so it is possible to obtain one with actual %s in December/January.

Okay, thank you guys :D