ITEM BUG (X ?) ~ Rollback Request

I was with another player on a party. While he was waiting for more players, I decided to kill some creatures and suddenly it appeared "there's no connection with server..." (and others words I could not read because the window closed instantly).

When I logged in again, I saw in my inventory all my items replaced by X ??? except the meseta and some power materials.

It was 31/05/2014 ; 6:46 pm on the server time.

8936593problem-1.png

8936595problem-2.png

8936598problema4.png

I don't know if this is related to my problem, but after what happened, I was able to see the level of the players in lobby as I show in the last picture.

My guild card is 42094089 and my character is in slot 1.

About that, of the levels of the players, you can see them if you press TAB while in the lobby, that changes the way you see the names (name, name + lv, team name, guildcard, these but without the team flag, etc...) there is no problem with that

If you have pictures of the items you had before would be awesome if you uopload them too

And to help the devs, can you describe what you did like equipping, dropping, picking up, rearranging items in the inventory, etc

refer to this topic! :)

Hope you can get it fixed soon!

Well I don't have any pictures from before the bug, but I know what I had before. About how did the bug happen, I didn't do anything mentioned on the post you linked. I just went to the ruins and when I attacked a "claw" it happened, I was disconnected and when I logged in again, my inventory was all corrupted.