Team Avalon

yakumo

Why is the Team called Avalon?

I was watching Fate/Stay Night and it just kinda turn into a team and thats why I named it.

Other reason is when I was doing my research paper for World Civilization class I looked up Avalon and it came out to be a place where King Arthur's weapon (Excalibur) was forged and described it as "Isle of the Blessing."

The reason I made this team is to recruit high-level people. The most important of all is that we will help out newbies or anyone that needs our help *if we have the time to help*.

The Requirements to join this team is:

~Active Moderately (meaning be on sometime to check in with us)

~Fun Member to talk to and hang out with

~Some minor knowledge about PSO (mag, rare items, etc...)

~Require level: 75 or above

~Most important of Team: You have to be trustable meaning that we can trust our items to you without you taking it and not giving it back like a scam.

Current Team Members are:

Raizou (Team Leader)

iTzEra (power to invite)

Dman (power to invite)

Alex (power to invite)

SoRRoW (offline) (close friend of mine so he is an exception)

Axan (offline) (same as SoRRoW)

Tsukasa (online/offline) (same as SoRRoW but he will appear sometime)

I am mostly online so when you see me or the people who has power to invite, talk to them first about joining and we will consider your recruitment. Other than this hope you enjoy our team if you are in the team.

Edited by yakumo

hi i would love to join my character is level 88 and growing FAST. my ingame name is Kenshin and i was raised with 3 hatreds. liars, thiefs and cheaters. i love friendly people and can communicate well. im not as knowledgeable in the game as id like to be but im willing to learn. i love giving lower levels a good start and help anytime i can.... well thats all for me. see ya in game hopefully

Edited by TheGreatCubix

• 1 month later...