Char bugged?

Well ive had problems with my hucast, i drop items and it drops other items and yesterday i even duped by lending my friend one coming back an hour later and that same dm was in my bank and my friend still had the dm and before yall give me shit CHUK ALREADY DELETED IT OFF MY ACCOUNT AND I GAVE HIM LOGS but yeah this is happening very often so could my char be bugged?

Also, I was just in a game and i dc'd and half of my equips where in my bank instead of my inventory for some reason but before i dc'd they were in my invo so yeah idk what the fucks going on

gc 42112252 slot 4 hucast ( it just happens with this char )

I've experienced something very similar and recently. I took items from the bank, logged off, logged back on, and I noticed the items in my inventory were not the items I chose from the bank. It was like the "bank tables" between what my game saw and what the server saw were desynced. No items were lost, but it startled me a good bit!

I thought it was really strange since I have never before encountered lost items and such.

I noticed at the time it happened that my computer was uploading something, so my connection was really laggy. After closing that program that was putting stress on my connection, the problem went away. Maybe your connection is laggy as well?

That happens when there is syncing issues between you and the server (maybe the login was down too). You should also change blocks often after doing trades and transfers. Im am not 100% sure but running multiple windows too may encourage this bug to happen.