Game not saving

Hi I'm not sure if this is an isolated incident today but I gained levels on two of my characters, farmed meseta, and transferred items between banks early on April 13th and when I logged on just now (almost 1:00 AM April 14) and everything reverted back to how it was before I played yesterday. So I tried it again and nothing saved. I didn't lose any items but I did lose levels and meseta (and time if I'm being a snob about it) and was wondering if there's any reason why this would be happening and anyway to fix it, since this information is generally not stored locally. Thanks!

Edited by tonkatsu

Users that kept playing after the login server crashed in the past 24 hours may have lost time. Lee announced this earlier. Continuing to play after the server began malfunctioning is likely the cause of your issue. If you lost meseta, there are plenty of players who can restore it for you, or you can ask a GM in game.

Thanks! I'll manage :P I just didn't want to keep playing if this was going to be an issue but it's all good now. I appreciate it.

It shouldn't be a continuous problem.

By the way, I think your name inspired me to make some this week.