Ive tried everything

Darren Johnson

So ive tried all the resolutions, attempted every single thing that i can and still cannot get the game to start

Like when I open the launcher and press "start game" it just closes the launcher and nothing happens :(

I just downloaded the full installer, that is recommended for new players :/

Launcher v1.3b and update v1.1

The launcher closing immediately is usually due to resolution changes. When you receive a few of the updates, it changes your resolution of your game. If it's an incompatible resolution for your monitor, the game force closes. Try changing your resolution in settings to something lower than your monitor (like 640x480) and see if it runs. Also be sure to run the game as an administrator in anything newer than windows XP.

• Like 1

The game does not force close, the system cannot draw the resolution requested. I just can't believe people are this stupid, am I really going to have to do an auto detect force.

You know if you don't have a viable gfx card, or dx is not installed properly then no resolution will work. And that installer prob needs to be updated with options 1.3 at least, which includes the anti noobtard button for which res can I use.

The game does not force close, the system cannot draw the resolution requested. I just can't believe people are this stupid, am I really going to have to do an auto detect force.

You know if you don't have a viable gfx card, or dx is not installed properly then no resolution will work. And that installer prob needs to be updated with options 1.3 at least, which includes the anti noobtard button for which res can I use.

You can program that so called "anti stupid" feature after the "anti-douche" feature for orange named GM's.

• Like 5

if you don't know what resolution you are running at, you probably shouldn't be trying to mess with the res options.

IE these idiots go to options and fiddle with them before they launch the game, resulting in not being able to draw the window. Pso is installed at default 640x480, i defy you to find a system that won;t draw 640x480 @ 32 bit in the last 5 years.

if you don't know what resolution you are running at, you probably shouldn't be trying to mess with the res options.

IE these idiots go to options and fiddle with them before they launch the game, resulting in not being able to draw the window. Pso is installed at default 640x480, i defy you to find a system that won;t draw 640x480 @ 32 bit in the last 5 years.

Man Lee, I used to think you were a cool guy. Now I can see you're simply an elitist mean person.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1