Cannot register new account - "database offline"

yeho

Hi,

I've been trying to register a new account and it will not allow me, it keeps saying database offline and i have been trying since yesterday. Is there anything that can be done about this?

thanks

• Like 1

Hmm from what I can see on the other pages that use the database, it seems there has been a change in the database configuration. I'll need to check this with Larva asap.

Thanks for the report.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Im so frustrated! Me too! I want to play this game! When I try to register an account, sometimes it'le say database error, other times it will say I typed in the captcha code wrong. I'm pretty sure i typed it in correctly. I've tried this perhaps 5 times or more.

"Security captcha does not match.

--------------------------

Something went wrong in the creation of your account.
Please check above error(s) or contact the admins Database offline, try again later "

Edited by zombiejehuty

It's the database, Lee broke some things and now the webpages won't work correctly till it's fixed. Trying to get it back working as soon as possible guys!

• Like 2

Thanks for a heads up so quickly. I recently got a nostalgia itch to play this game, and was super bummed when this issue popped up.

Hope to be in the game with you all soon.

:-)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We were doing server maintenance and took registration offline yesterday. In the event it's not up within a few days, you can sent a private message to chuk to see if he can register an account for you manually. I have a feeling chuk will be getting spammed until it comes back online. :onion108:

Edited by kajex
  • Like 4

We've restored the registration for now. It should be working correctly. Let me know if it doesn't ^^