Ultima Community Character Set-up

Cal_Unbreakable

la mayoría utiliza equipo que actualmente no se puede obtener, como sera una guía en la cual los usuarios nuevos que vean el post puedas asimilar ? es netamente para confundirlos.

actualmente, solo esta enfocada en usuarios antiguos.

most currently used equipment can not be obtained, as will be a guide in which new users who can see the post assimilate? is clearly to confuse.
this currently only focused on older users.
Aportando
Ramar:
Mille marteaux 0/0/30/0/40
Charge Gugnir/ reemplazo de excalibur si no la tiene 50/0/0/0/50
Spread Nedle Black peper
Frozen shooter 0/0/0/20/30
Heaven striker 40/0/15/40
Cannon rouge 0/0/40/0/35 : recomendable Native /bestia / hit
Virus armor:lafuteria
Standstill shield Black paper
v101
heavenly/Ability x3
Mag Moro 10/145/45/0 PB: MyllayYoulla-Estilla-Pilla
Edited by Damian Lazcano

Damian, this server is very focused on community ideas and community feedback. All items are obtainable at some point throughout the year. Many people make friends to hunt items with, and I loan out much of my gear to my team and friends every major event. I have plenty of items to loan out, so people I play with tend to get all the items they want the game by having good enough gear hunt with.

This topic was never meant to be a guide, but a community feedback page for fun. If you don't like it, don't use it.

• Like 1

misinterpret things, akin to mind that began in post is for the purpose of being a guide, if the case of not caring, not provide an opinion which some may object to or can share is free to do so, if that is what bothers okay no complains but as I say several item are not obtainable at the time it is impossible for any new player can easily clear them from happening time and waiting for these events but just misinterpreting what I got.

well furnished within what might greetings

Well... i replied and didn't posted my gear! lol

here is it for my racast, still have to get some items but this is how is going to be

RAcast

Weapons: [This mean that will be changed or some kind of "note"]

Charge Vulcan (0/0/0/0|50) [Psycho Raven (XX/XX/0/XX|0)]
Spread Needle (0/0/0/0|20) [Arrest Needle (XX/XX/0/0|40+)]
Hell Laser (35/0/0/30|50)
Charge Arms (0/50/0/0|50) [Just for high damage on dragons, but i dont like shots, are too slow - ironic eh, for dragons and has "a beast" lol]
Frozen Shooter (0/0/0/0|30) [A must]
Heaven Striker (0/0/45/100|35) [Thanks Squish, something like this for Falz - Olga - Shamby/Kondry]
Cannon Rouge (0/0/45/30|0) [Iron Faust (0/XX/XX/0|XX) - For Vol Opt (1st phase) mainly]
Ultima Reaper (0/0/50/25|0) [This is just for fun, although no hit, works pretty well on recoboxes]
Excalibur (35/0/0/0|0) [Looking for A Beast and Hit on it]
Armor - Shield - Units
Red Ring
Wedding Dress
V101 [With the current maxing plan can be changed to Centurion/Battle]
Adept
V502 [Another must, Hell and Arrest - i'm nothing w/o this lol]
Slot Free [Cure Freeze - Heavenly(better Wizard)/Resist]

Mag

Tellusis (5/165/30/0) [Dat invincibility]

Materials [Just to post a bit more, also thanks to Saith he's awesome]

120 POW

30 LCK

Also, Damian, i started in mid december (also my first online pso) and look where i'm now i missed the xmas drops because i was starting in the middle of the event but wasn't hard to know all that end-game gear. I don't think that the newcomers can be confused by all this gear (they can ask for advice too), i know that maybe they would be dissapointed because is a bit hard to get all those items, but all the people i have met on this server are awesome, always helping, now that i have some of my wants, i can help other people to get what they want... i think that's the way, i have been helped and now i can gladly help the new players

Edited by srojasq
  • Like 1

at no time said otherwise, but good if you misinterpret things I can do more good and also to help countless players to get more of the item to drop difficult or important eras, several of which now help maintain title of several veterans and also helped with any questions or levear is the I answer. regards

finally, the post run its course and not deviate from it. =)