New! 'HUmar' Hairstyle

Well guys I just wanted to start this Topic to say that it is a shame that HUmar do not have the Stylish Spiky Hairstyle which a lot of the people on PSOBB would love to have on their HUmar, i'm sure the whole server would agree lol. :onion-head09: Iv'e been chatting with a few people about this and yeah it kind of bugs me too that HUmar do not have this Hair Style, but both RAmar and FOmar do which I really don't get why they would just miss out HUmar I mean they are all in the 'mar' type class right! like WTF =P :onion-head48:

Here's an example of what I mean:

RAmar+Hair.png< RAmar & FOmar >FOmar+Hair.png

I mean like common really!?!? :onion-head49: I'm sure that the rest of the server would agree with me that it makes no sense to leave out HUmar with this awesome Hairstyle.

Here's an example of my Favorite 'HUmar' Hairstyle:

' HUmar '

HUmar+Hair.png

Out of all the Hairstyles for HUmar this one is my most used lol :onion-head11: and maybe the 1st one but it's not really at most to my liking. So I hope Ultima will do us all the favor of granting this Hairstyle HUmar's deserve . :onion120:

Feel free to post your Opinions below guys don't be shy every opinion counts, because we all know that Hairstyle is awesome! :onion88:

Edited by massblade03
  • Like 2

Awesome topic mass. Having this hairstyle would make the Humar 100x more badass! He desperately needs hairstyles I really hope this is somehow possible to do.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 1

Ikr!

theres a hair edit on schtserv forums ill find it for you so you can see, and i use that ramar/fomar hair style on my ramar and fomar

hehe well iv'e been dying for that Hairstyle on my HUmar so yeah I really wish this could happen =] :onion89:

this hairstyle has already been added to humar thru skins.... its just the matter of looking thru schtserv forum skin sub forum and finding it... it looks horrible not meant for a humar

Edit: if i cant find it ill photoshop that hairstyle on the humar so u can see

Edited by Armando

yeah i get that they would add it through skins but still it should be there naturally if you know what i mean.